Saturday, January 19, 2013

New in - holographic and inca

Shoes: HM, Top: Bik Bok

Hi. sweethearts! I was offline for a while, because of my education. I had so much to do at the university. But I promise you I will try to be more active here. This is the shoes and the top I brought home after my latest shopping. They are very different and special, but the both suits perfect with a pair of  white jeans. Unbelievable and incredible combination, really.
Do you like them?

//
Здравейте, красотички! Не бях съвсем на линия през последните дни, заради многобройните задачи, които имах за изпълнение в университета.Това са обувките и блузата, които ме последваха вкъщи, след последното ми пазаруване. Много са различни като стилове, но и двете нови нещица си пасват перфектно с чифт бели дънки. Невероятна и изключителна комбинация, наистина!
Харесват ли ви?

No comments:

Post a Comment